Woman's Club of Coconut Grove
of Private Matching Funds Remaining
The Women's Club of Coconut Grove is a nonprofit volunteer organization dedicated to enriching the Miami community through the promotion of public welfare, education, civic improvement, historic preservation and the advancement of the arts and culture while fostering good fellowship among its members.
2985 S. Bayshore Drive
Miami, FL 33133
The clubhouse of the Woman's Club of Coconut Grove is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It provides meeting and workspace for the Woman's Club and serves as a host for community events. The present clubhouse was built in 1921 in the heart of Coconut Grove and was designed by Walter DeGarmo, Florida's first registered architect. The club has served as a social, educational and cultural center throughout its history. The Woman's Club of Coconut Grove is a place where women come together, build relationships, and create community through their civic service activities. the Club undertakes numerous fundraising events each year that support the operations, maintenance and historic preservation of this landmark building.