The Nonprofit Toolkit is the one-stop shop for planning your Give Miami Day 2017 campaign. The Miami Foundation will continue to add helpful resources to this page, so check back often.
Videos, Webinars and Training Slides:
Use these videos and slides to learn useful tips about registration and planning your campaign:
- New Nonprofit Registration Primer
- Returning Nonprofit Registration Primer
- Give Miami Day 101 Webinar
- Social Media Strategies Training Slides
- Peer Learning Panel Video
- Website Training with Kimbia
Logos and Graphics:
When using the Give Miami Day logo, please refer to our Logo Usage Guide. Click below to download logos:
- Give Miami Day 2017 logo - JPEG
- Give Miami Day 2017 logo - PNG
- Give Miami Day 2017 logo – Vector File
- Give Miami Day 2017 all-white logo – Vector File
Use these graphics to help with promoting Give Miami Day!
- Nonprofit Support Button
- Email Signature Graphic
- Facebook Cover Photo
- Twitter Cover Photo
- Major Donation Outreach Graphic
- Twibbon Profile Picture Filter
Help and planning:
- Join the Give Miami Day Nonprofit Learning Exchange on Facebook to discuss successful Give Miami Day strategies
- Download our Planning Workbook for a week-by-week workplan to help you prepare
- Download these Sample Tweets for Nonprofit Ambassadors to edit and send to your staff, board members and friends of your organization
- Join our Nonprofit Mailing list for updates on Give Miami Day and other grant programs at The Miami Foundation
- Access the New Nonprofit Registration Guide or Returning Nonprofit Registration Guide for helpful tips as you're completing your profile.
- Use these Embed Code Instructions to embed your donation form on your nonprofit's website.
Give Miami Day is generously supported by: